Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why Bother Posting?

The biggest problem for new blogs is getting discouraged because no one is visiting or leaving comments .

So here are a few things to think about forget about who visits, use your blog as a form of relaxation and even if you are creating an information guide ( do not be discouraged ) as they say Rome wasn't built in a day.

I know it can be discouraging to take the time and effort to write with no one reading and sometimes it can take up to 12 months to build that readership , BUT and here is the but the more often you write the better the Search Engines think about your blog and slowly over time as a few people trickle in they will tell more and slowly your readership will increase.

During this time it also allows you to hone your writing skills and find your own style , each of us does have our own writing style .

If you are doing some of the things I talked about in earlier posts
Gaining Traffic Through Use Of Your Blog Roll --- Why Is Nobody Visiting My Blog

It will help to build your traffic

Do not be disheartened this blog has been online for two months and I think I receive only 20 - 30 visitors per day , I hope what I write is helpful to other bloggers . I have had nearly 8 years experience working on the internet and supplying SEO services to others so I do have a little knowledge .

It would be great if 100's of visitors came each day and I received dozens of comments and bloggers told others to pop over and check out the information, but the reality is only 3 people take the feed , I do not know of any bloggers who have given me links and I do not get many comments.

so if I can battle through to give it a year to see what happens so can you.






No comments:

Post a Comment