Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Google Docs Presentation Software

Using Google Docs Presentation
I thought this might be interesting for some of those in the blogging community .

I have used this on a project of mine where I wanted to include a number of old war time posters in a single easy to run application and to add a small amount of text for each slide you can find my attempt at the end of this post.

It could be useful for a blogger who wanted to create a presentation for training or to be able to include a series of photos showing a process over an elapsed period of time, plus the added advantage of fully portable and internet friendly.

The great thing I liked about it was to be able to add text to each slide.

I will warn of one downfall and that is it will not be very Search Engine friendly so when I have used it I have created a written post about what the presentation includes.



No comments:

Post a Comment